Given the irregularity in our current posting, a numbered system probably no longer makes sense. Here are our pending projects –
- Finish the barbed wire fence. We need to complete the third run on the southwest side and then add two (or three?) more runs starting from the east corner and ending at the driveway (essentially the southeast and southwest sides).
- Finish the last little bit of trim
- Find, cut and attach window casings
- Build privacy fence between us and east neighbors
- Design and build gate
- Apply Flood UV5 exposed wood at ends of rim joist
We’ve been a little distracted lately by the desire to go on hikes and enjoy evenings with friends. We went on TWO hikes recently, both on work nights. Crazy!
Here are photos from our exploration of the Continental Divide Trail on Hwy 90 South: