We decided not to put the scaffold leg monstrosities back on the scaffold until we were done painting the bathroom. While it would be nice to be done lugging them around, they aren’t needed for the next stage and can wait their turn.
Brian started the work shift by cutting a hole in the piano wall so that we would have access to the bathroom vent exit point in the future. He was concerned that blows to the vent pipe might shift it enough for the Roflex gasket to lose its seal; this would give him a way to check on it.
Out of the blue, he became inspired to create a lock holding device on the bike so that we don’t have to carry the black cargo bin when only transporting the lock. With that done, he moved onto the bathroom.
He added some more screws where needed on the bathroom walls, wiped everything down with the microfiber cloth (there were splinters from countersinking the screws) and caulked all of the seams.
Time to prime! The work window was dedicated to moving stuff away from the bathroom, taping off the floor and arched wall and then priming. Around 6:15 we realized the gallon wasn’t going to do both inside and outside the bathroom so we ran to Sherwin Williams for another can. We finished up with the kitchen wall around 7:15pm.
Brian picked up a few more tray liners before heading to the house around noon. While driving around, he saw this super neat “cloud iridescence” –